Sunday, April 3, 2016

January 11th, 2016

Dear Family,

We were able to have interviews this week. It was good to get some
direction on what I could do to improve as a missionary.

In Zone Training this week we talked about planning. We did our weekly
planning for the week at the zone conference. We received a bunch of
training about how to reach out to more people and how to be effective
with our time. There were also a lot of basics that I got to relearn
since I got have gotten used to doing things the same way for the past
eight months.

I have been going through the ensigns in gospel library and have
started from the beginning (1971) and reading interesting talks and
articles. The prophets and apostles back then are a lot more bold and
have some really good messages.

Not much to write about his week. It has been kind of slow. Sinclair
is back for the semester today and the University of Dayton gets back
at the end of the week, so things should be picking up. I will send a
bunch more photos because I completely forgot last week.

--
Elder Aaron King
Ohio Columbus Mission


No comments:

Post a Comment