Sunday, December 13, 2015

Dear family,

Last Monday we went to a lot of different Asian food markets with the
other YSA elders. We went to 2 Korean stores, a Mediterranean, and a
Japanese store. The roasted squid jerky and octopus chips were my
favorite. I have learned that American ramen is not as good as foreign
ramen. The Japanese and Indonesian ramen have been my favorite so far.
I also found some Philippine ramen, but I haven't tried it yet. The
weirdest thing I got was a red bean jelly bar. It is basically just
red beans crushed so fine it turns into jelly.

For dinner we went to Skyline Chili. It was interesting. I have never
had chili on top of spaghetti, but I guess that is what skyline is
famous for.

I feel like I am eating out way more than I should be. With always
being on the move and not having the car, it is usually more efficient
for us to eat out. I don't like how greasy the food is though, and I
would prefer not to be spending this much money. With the holidays
being near, I also feel like there is going to be a lot more to eat
because members will be feeding us. I am hoping not to put on any
weight as a result. I guess I will just need to keep exercising.

Last night we had the opportunity to help the Cross' set up the
ornaments on their Christmas tree. We also got to watch the Christmas
devotional. It was at 8pm since we are two hours off from Utah.

--
Elder Aaron King
Ohio Columbus Mission






No comments:

Post a Comment