Monday, May 18, 2015

Aaron's First Letter to Us

Dear Family,

I do not have much time to write, but I will try to include as much as I can. The MTC has been keeping me busy, I am surprised how much can be done in a single day. I hope the family is keeping up okay without me. Do not worry about me. I am busy and tired, but happy to be learning and serving. My testimony has grown so much in the time I have been here and it has only been a few days. I am realizing the importance of relying on the savior and teaching by the spirit. Elder Mitchell is my companion. He is a very upbeat person. We work well together and help each other keep the spirit. I can tell we are going to work miracles together. I am excited to press forward in the work of the Lord.

Bagels,

Elder King

No comments:

Post a Comment